Thursday, August 30, 2007

Limited Lenses - Unlimited Choices

I am having a vacation. Well, it is coming to an end in a few days. My daughter will start her school studies...

During this vacation I decided to limit the contents of my photo bag to Pentax Limited (full frame) prime lenses (31/1.8, 43/1.9, and 77/1.8). It turns out that at least for me it does work. Limited lenses and limited focal lengths seem to once more give me more photographic freedom.

Here are some samples:



Tel Aviv, Rothschild blvd, SMCP 31/1.8 AL Limited at f/2.5




Haifa Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art, SMCP 31/1.8 AL Limited at f/1.8




Haifa Carmel Park, SMCP 31/1.8 AL Limited at f/8




Tel Aviv Azrieli Towers Observation Deck, SMCP 43/1.9 Limited at f/7.1
I added some vignetting in post processing




Tel Aviv Azrieli Center, the bottom of the Round Tower, SMCP 43/1.9 Limited at f/6.3




Tel Aviv University Botanical Gardens, SMCP 77/1.8 Limited at f/3.5




Tel Aviv University Botanical Gardens, SMCP 77/1.8 Limited at f/2.5




Tel Aviv University Botanical Gardens, SMCP 77/1.8 Limited at f/5.0


All in all, it seems rather good vacation, don't you agree ;-)?

1 comment:

Simon Hawkin said...

I like the sprinkler. And the tower.